RCN Foundation 2023 Annual Lecture – 15 November 2023
Our residents Teresa and Emily from Pickwick were excited to be invited to join the discussion panel at the Royal College of Nursing Foundation 2023 Annual Lecture.
The Annual Lecture was hosted by Professor Jane Cummings CBE RN, Chair of the RCN Foundation Board of Trustees. The focus of this year’s lecture was on adult social care nursing and the critical challenges that are facing the profession.
Teresa and Emily joined the panel made up of distinguished guests:
• Professor Jane Cummings CBE RN, Chair of the RCN Foundation Board of Trustees, and former CNO for England
• Professor Deborah Sturdy CBE FRCN, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care, DHSC
• Andrea Sutcliffe CBE Managing Director, Nursing and Midwifery Council
• Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive, Care England
• Kier Dungo, Health and Social Care Lead, Philippine Nurses Association UK
• Teresa Halpin individual with lived experience of social care
• Emily Ashman individual with lived experience of social care
Teresa and Emily had a great time and did some networking on behalf of PWH. Thanks to them we hope to be welcoming some distinguished guests in the near future!
We have an open door policy which means you are welcome to visit at anytime.
if you have any questions or if you need further information